read me like a book

flip the page

Monday, June 7

Destination: Nowhere Near

The only place I feel comfortable now is on the road. Driving somewhere or nowhere. Anywhere. I just want to keep driving till I can't think straight, so when I close my eyes all I see is a winding, black paved, yellow streaked road that curves off into some horizon. I want to drive so far and for so long that I have to go through my whole iPod 3 times and then some. I want to speed, make illegal U-turns and have some one with me so I can play yellow car and punch the shit out of them. I want to drive with someone/people to play SEX and the door game and to try to pull off a Chinese Fire Drill with. I want to have no destination in the short term and decide on one in the long run, like Montauk, NY.

I want to drive for so long that it makes me the most car-sick I'll ever be and then hopefully be cured of it.



I'm begging you to be my escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment