read me like a book

flip the page

Wednesday, May 26

disbelief

I don't believe in relationships right now. Not to say I'm blowing them off, I just don't have faith in them at the moment. I don't think they're necessary in my life right now. However I do need to slow down. I'm moving to fast, I'm nothing but a blur of days and nights and booze and people. Colors swirling by with no material form.
I also discovered something about myself last night. Something that I won't forget, that I know happened. Something I won't let my mind tell me I'm making up. Something I won't let my mind lock away from me ever again. I never thought I was one to have suppressed memories but I found one, and now I wonder why I can never remember things about when I was little. Why won't my mind let me access that?





Funny picture:









I think an old...'friend' to put it lightly, might be back. I'd love to hear what he or she has to say about my life now. I'd enjoy a good conversation with my anonymous friend. They were a bit stupid...hopefully they're better conversation now a days.
And so the infamous Anonymous returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment