read me like a book

flip the page

Tuesday, May 18

Epiphany



I can feel the connections between people. I can feel my connections to my friends, what each one of them does for me, and how I affect each of them. I can see what guides me what helps me through my times of need. I don't know who or what it is, but I can feel it. I know it's there. It watches and it keeps me sane. I can feel when my loved ones are unhappy, hurting, or are about to be hurt. I can feel when they need help, or need me. I believe this because I so strongly feel it. Call me full of shit but I honestly believe in this flow of energy and emotion. In this strange pull that happens all around me.

I want to explore this connection and this consciousness of a part of me and those around me. I want to examine it and take it and run with it. Not for BAD, but just out of pure curiosity. I wanna use it to understand people better, know them better and feel them better. (Don't say it) I'm talking spiritually.

My head hurts.
Mind fuck.
This is so much to take in but it's all so amazing!


The one connection I became aware, if not more aware of first was with my friend Heather. Because that's when I realized it. I realized how much she is my other half in so many ways. I was so in sync with her emotions she practically gave me an asthma attack. She started stressing and so in turn my heartbeat accelerated, and my breathing became quick and haggard and I knew exactly what she was feeling. Completely.

Then there was Gabie and Corrina. With the help of Corrina, I realized how right us being friends was. I knew both of them before they knew each other. And the one day Gabie didn't come with me during lunch and stayed behind with Corrina, I didn't question it. I wasn't hurt, I wasn't offended, in my own way I knew that it was ok and supposed to be.


This is weird. And I don't care if you think I'm crazy. Bitches.
Lulz.

Anyway...
I'm gonna go figure out how to make someone tell me what they're thinking as well as why they enjoy pissing me off to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment