read me like a book

flip the page

Monday, May 31

New.

This summer is full of things new.
New adventures, new people, and new experiences.
Old too, reconnection with old people to create new experiences.

Today was...pretty awesome. 3 or 4 years of bitterness and not a word, and then a few hours of pleasant conversation and even mischief. Not completely sure what to think about it. Was definitely lots of fun.

You're more mature, you're older, you've changed for the better I think. I still am not sure how I can be around you, but I'm not sweating it. I'm all for being laid back and not thinking too much into things. It's a better way to live life. This is gonna be soooo strange but fun haha. Hope we can be friends. I don't think we ever had a friendship before during or after everything that happened.

I'm interested in how this summer's gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment