read me like a book

flip the page

Saturday, May 29

You again.

I'm writing about you. What the hell? What is your deal? Why do you constantly push me away? You find the smallest thing, and blow up on me because of it. And BAM suddenly nothing matters, and I'm the source of you and your lame friends entertainment. I've been nothing but patient, loving (with some tough love), and nice to you. You're one of..or WERE one of (depending on you at this point) my best friends. There was not a second where I wasn't grateful to have you in my life again. You fucking blow it, every time, and it's never your fault. It's always my fucking fault. I've put up with so much bullshit! So much! And I never leave for good. EVER. At this point I wish I fucking could. And yet I still CAN'T. So please. Spare me the constant name calling. Telling me I'm a whore, and calling me one doesn't MAKE me one.
I fucking care about you. And I put myself out there, make myself vulnerable around you, to you, try and try and try. And this always fucking happens. What is your issue? WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME.
I love you and I'm almost starting to hate you for it.

Just stop it. Please just stop.
You are not my superior, and you never will be.

I'm tired of always being here for you and I wish I knew how to fucking stop.
Grow up please. I mean it with all the love I have left to give you in my heart.






This is why I have no faith in relationships.
Now, I am all about me.
I'm done worrying about you, consciously at least.
Fuck.
So fed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment